Things I Love (in No Particular Order):
1. Coffee: I used to drink a pot a day, but now it is just one cup. Black, of course.
2. Baldwin, Rocky, Squeaks and Izzy: My 4 year old rescue cat who is an old soul and a cuddler, two traits that I adore; my vivacious baby Rocky who is so fat with such a tiny head; Squeaks, the loudest cat you ever did meet; and Izzy, our baby Maine Coon whose tail is longer than she is.
3. Travel: I lived in Japan for 2 years and I miss bowing good-bye to my friends. Have passport, will travel!
4. Nic: My sweet, goofy, tech-savvy husband. He makes my heart beat faster, can fix just about anything, makes me smile when I am grumpy, and is just so DARN handsome.
5. Hats, Sandals, Blue Jeans and Mascara: My wardrobe staples.
6. Gravy: Especially when used for poutine. Google it.
7. Friends and Family: Without them I would not be me, and I am pretty fortunate to be me.
8. The Notebook: One of my all-time favorite movies. Makes me cry every single time. Fun fact, part of the movie was filmed at my alma mater, the College of Charleston, while I was in school.
9. Love: Watching love, documenting love and sharing in the li of my clients makes me one lucky gal.
Follow me on Pinterest
Genuine. Fun. Passionate.
Welcome to Molly Anderson Photography! I am so glad that you are here. I am a natural light documentary children's photographer who lives to capture the special moments that make up a lifetime. If you hate posed images, love to be goofy and feel the most beautiful when you are laughing, I might just be the photographer for you.
While I am not originally from Florida, I now call it home with my handsome husband, Nic, and our four goofy cats. When I am not behind the camera, you can find me finding cool treasures at estate sales, walking the causeway listening to podcasts, or planning our next vacation. I have a serious case of wanderlust and love visiting new places, as well as discovering unhidden gems near our home.
What is my photography style? I love clean images that will stand the test of time. And I love authentic moments. Documentary photography captures the in-between moments that showcase who you and your family truly are, rather than posed images where everyone is forced to smile. You will find that I tend to have a ton of energy for photoshoots, so I may run up a hill or crouch down really low to get the perfect shot. Sure, I may look weird at times, so I don't mind if you let out a little chuckle.